Welcome to the 50th International Letter Writing Competition for Young People
Every year the Universal Postal Union (UPU) organizes an international letter writing competition in which youngsters from all over the world take part. Emirates Post Group invites young writers in the UAE, between the ages of 9 – 15 years old to participate.Participate
- - The letter must be minimum 500 words and maximum 800 words in length.
- - The letter should be in English or Arabic and follow the theme.
- - It must contain basic elements of letter writing such as: address, date, opening & closing salutation & signature.
- - Entries should be new and unpublished.
Submission deadline is Sunday April 1, 2021
- - handwritten letter (scanned colored-copy in PDF format or high-res jpeg)
- - letter typed as Word document
- - good quality picture of the participant (jpeg).
- ‣ Three winners will be selected from the national submissions, with the letter of the first-place winner representing the UAE at the international round of the competition.
- ‣ The three winners will receive certificates and cash prizes of AED 5,000, 2,500, and 1,500.
- ‣ Winners will be announced and awarded on World Post Day in October.
© 2021 Emirates Post Group, All Rights Reserved